Ready for EASA Certification
The PS-6TL-1500 is our product based on a Stewart platform, which provides highest level of motion sensation and matches unique requirements of our customers.
- outstanding motion dynamics without any backlash
- higher angle of “yaw” and greater ranges of “surge” and “sway”
- easy to install and maintain,
- cost-effective operation and high reliability,
- greater rigidity of the platform construction,
- global service support,
- up to 10 years extended warranty.
The PS-6TL-1500 motion system has proved its effectiveness and is dedicated for professional applications:
- military vehicle simulators
- rotary and fixed wing flight simulators
- car and truck driving simulators
- mining vehicle simulators
- naval ship simulators
- advanced research, testing and university simulators
- movie industry (including camera stabilization)
- virtual reality simulators for entertainment
- satellite, telescope and antenna positioners
- industrial testing
- Architecture: 6 Degrees of Freedom
- Actuation: Fully Electric
- Payload: 1500kg
- Power supply requirements: 400 VAC Three Phases
- Maximum power consumption: 30 Amps
- Connection type: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Dimensions: 2512mm x 2279mm
- Minimum height: 1281mm
- Weight: 1145kg
- Anchoring: according to provided specification
Add-ons & accessories
- 1x PS-SB400 – € 1800
- 1x Set of electromagnetic safety brakes – € 720
- Independent Heave: 746 mm
- Independent Pitch: -20.5° +23°
- Independent Roll: ±23.9°
- Independent Yaw: ±41.3°
- Independent Surge: -734mm +568mm
- Independent Sway: ±599mm
Electromagnetic compatibility standards
- NO-06-A200:2012 – Electromagnetic Compatibility – Limit levels of electromagnetic interferences and susceptibility. These standards are based on United States Military Standard MIL-STD-461F which is the standard that defines the test limits, test levels, and test procedure for various electromagnetic phenomena for electronic equipment used by the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force on all platforms (ground, sea, and air).
Scope of requirements: KCE-01, KCE-02, KCS-06, KCS-07, KCS-08, KRS-02
- NO-06-A103:2005 – Armament and military equipment – General technical requirements, test and inspection methods – Environmental requirements – according to “N class”. These standards establishes general requirements for effects of environmental factors (i.e. mechanical, climatic, biological, special-environment and nuclear-burst-effected, as well as other ones typical of operating conditions) upon the military-applications-dedicated apparatus, instruments, devices/systems and equipment.
Still not convinced?
The PS-6TL-1500 motion system was succesfully integrated with new Leopard 2PL tank simulator regarding the strategic modernization programme of the Leopard 2A4 vehicles to the upgraded Polish Leopard 2PL main battle tanks. Integration was made in cooperation with our partners: OBRUM company representing Polish Armament Group and Rheinmetall Defense.
Even most advanced hardware is nothing without good software. It might looks simple from the outside, but under the hood there is a lot going on, in both firmware and PC software. For instance, we monitor motion stream characteristic and adjust frequency inverters parameters on the fly to make sure that motion platforms is smooth when it is required or fast and brutal in other cases.
- General information about the platform manager
- User manual for the platform manager
- List of supported games and applications
- General information about SDK
- The workflow how to control motion platform from custom application with usage of SDK
- Information about adding motion to movies - Motion Theater
- Compensation of unwanted head movements for VR applications
- Knowledge base
Every our motion platform is delivered with the platform manager. This application is free of charge for every customers who buys our motion platforms. This rules all to both home and professional series motion platforms. The application allows to use motion platforms with supported games, perform diagnostic, monitor motion platforms operation, update firmware and use SDK - ForceSeatMI to connect it to your custom applications.
All our motion platforms work in VR environment. Additionally if you need to compensate unwanted head movements caused by motion platform's top frame movements, we have a technology that will do it for you. The VR HeadWay is part of the platform manager and it is available free-of-charge for all customers who bought one of our motion platforms.
Both our SDK support both - UE4 and Unity. It means that as long as you can modify UE4/Unity application, you can add support for motion platform to it. Click here for details.
However if you use 3rd party closed source UE4/Unity application or game, then it will not support motion platform by default. Please check with application developers to confirm if they can use our SDKs in their product.
Call Us, Write To Us, Visit Us
Our office is located in Wroclaw Technology Park
Duńska 13, Lambda building, 54-427 Wrocław, Poland
Email: contact form
Business hours: 7:30-15:30 (CET)
Supported languages: Polish and English
You are always welcomed, but beforehand, please notify us about your visit