One to rule them all
ForceSeatPM (platform manager) is professional and specialized software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new titles as they are released. The Platform Manager is a powerful engine, yet it’s simple to use meaning you can adjust levels of motion, bumps, roll and pitch with a click of a button. The software also includes VR HeadWay which using advanced mathematic formulas to calculate necessary compensation and applies it to the VR headset at runtime meaning the most authentic and immersive simulation experience.
Below are system requirements that allows to run ForceSeatPM. Please notice that your configuration also has to meet each game’s system requirements
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 x86/x64
- Microsoft Windows 8 x86/x64
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 x86/x64
- Microsoft Windows 10 x86/x64
- At least 512MB of free RAM
- At least 128MB free space on system partition
- USB port 2.0 (or faster) or Ethernet port
Linux-based PCs, Playstation 3/4 and X-Box 360/One are not supported.