ForceSeatPM is equipped with Tactile Audio Based Feedback System that can use tactile transducers connected to sound card to generate additional effects on your cockpit. The system is designed to work as a supplement for the motion platform operation, not as a replacement.
Prerequisites and Limitations
1. Computer has to be equipped with at least one additional sound card dedicated for Tactile Audio Based Feedback System. The system cannot share the sound card with the game.
2. The motion platform has to be connected to PC and turned on for Tactile Audio Based Feedback System to work correctly.
3. Because sound post processing routines can affect accuracy of generated tactile feedback, it is recommended to disable all surround, dolby and other sound enhancement features in your sound card system configuration.
1. Open ForceSeatPM main window, go to Tools and Diagnostic and click Tactile Feedback Configuration.
2. Select your additional sound card, enable the system and then configure mapping for your tactile transducers.
3. Click speaker icon to play tune and verify if the mapping is configured correctly.
4. You can check in game profile view which channels are used by effects.
Current System Status
1. The system status is displayed at the bottom of the main window.
|Tactile Feedback System works only when motion platform is connected to PC and turned on.|
2. If you want to check if the game sends necessary data for the Tactile Audio Based Feedback System, navigate to Tools and Diagnostic and click Tactile Feedback Diagnostic.
1. Not all games support Tactile Audio Based Feedback System.
2. Before you continue, make sure that the Tactile Audio Based Feedback System is enabled and the motion platform is connected to PC and turned on.
3. If there is a section Tactile Audio Based Feedback in game profile view, then it means that selected game supports Tactile Feedback System.