The ForceSeatMI can be easily used in any .NET application. You just need to include ForceSeatMI_*.cs files directly in your project.
Compilation and linking
Please follow below steps in order to introduce ForceSeatMI to your SIM:
- Make sure that ForceSeatPM is installed in the system.
- Add all ForceSeatMI_*.cs files to your project
- Compile and link the program.
|ForceSeatMI C# class uses DLL which is installed as part of the ForceSeatPM software. Make sure that you have ForceSeatPM installed on your computer.|
ForceSeatMI C# class uses DLL which is installed as part of the ForceSeatPM software. Make sure that you have ForceSeatPM installed on your computer.
Using API object
Typical operation routine consists of following steps:
- Create API handle at the begining of the application:
ForceSeatMI mi = new ForceSeatMI();
- When simulation starts, call:
- The SIM should send telemetry data or positioning data in constant interval using one of following functions:
mi.SendTelemetryACE(...); mi.SendTopTablePosLog(...); mi.SendTopTablePosPhy(...); mi.SendTopTableMatrixPhy(...);
- When simulation stops, send:
You might be interested in following articles. If you want download SDK or purchase it, please visit product page.