Motion System PS-6TM-1500
Fully equipped Cockpit System
Professional Training Software
TS-10 is one of the most advanced drivng simulation system used for training professional truck and bus drivers. It has been officially certified by PIMOT as a training device meeting the Regulation of the Polish Minister of Infrastructure. This turnkey solution is dedicated to both driving schools, but also to educational establishments.
Training with the TS-10 simulator allows practice of critical decision-making skills and reinforces positive decision making, situation and spatial awareness in a realistic, risk-free environment. The system has been implemented in the training programme by Grupa CARGO, which is one of the most professional driving schools in the region.
SOLID DESIGN FOR BUSINESS
The simulator has been designed as a solid tool, not fancy toy. You go to customer, start it, use whole day, stop it, go to another customer. We used only tested and reliable components. Nothing crazy or risky, just pure old fashion reliability with well defined maintenance schedule.
Business series NEC projectors, tested and loved PS-6TM-1500, reliable Mercedes Atego cabin, Dometic’s caravan air conditioning just for cabin, Dell professional monitors, high-end gamers computers but without any overclocking, PowerWalker on-line UPS and single 37U rack.
WITH DELIGHTFUL LOOKS
Even the smallest details matter. This is the reason why we have decided to design and install plexiglass displays covered with carbon vinyl. Operator desk is also our own custom design optimized for this simulator, not some 3rd party desk. We also make sure that things like operator steering wheel and pedals are not just attached, but instead beautifully merged into the desk structure.
BASED ON RELIABLE COMPONENTS
We use PS-6TM-1500 as a motion platform in this simulator. It offers 0.4G accelerations, small and compact size, low power consumption and low noise level. This model has been used with success in many demanding applications in the past and it is seems to be the best choice for this simulator. You will not be able to unleash its full performance in mobile version of the simulator, but in standalone version – it might catch you unguarded.
ASSEMBLED WITH ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT
The cabin uses as many original Atego components as possible. All buttons (almost) and all levers are original. They will not break, they will work for years. Seats, seat belts, ventilation, steering wheel are also OE. All components are connected to our network so everything works. Custom air conditioning system is fully integrated with original ventilation control and brake pedal is pneumatic like in real truck.
SIMULATION SOFTWARE FEATURES
Advanced vehicle physics
- high-performance physics simulation powered by PhysX
- complex tire traction model
- high fidelity of vehicle mechanics verified by driving instructors
Extensive road network
- open-world road network with editable road signs
- more than 150 km (93 miles) of roads and highways
- automatic detection of traffic offences
Intelligent traffic system
- animals, pedestrians, bikes, motorbikes, cars, vans, buses, and trucks
- different behaviors of participants in road traffic
- up to 200 AI-controlled vehicles and pedestrians in sight
- support for right side driving and left side driving
- different truck, semi-truck and buses models
- full range of different engines to choose for vehicle
- 6 speed manual gearbox
- 8 speed manual dual-gearbox
- 9 and 12 speed automatic gearbox
- vehicle stability control systems (e.g. ABS, ESP)
- all-wheel drive differential locks
- different models of trailer and load setups
- plains, forests, hills, tunnels, rivers, bridges, villages, and cities
- variable weather conditions and different times of the day
- custom training scenarios and random events
- different set of road signs depending on the selected country
Ergonomic user interface
- an interactive world map with dynamic scenario events
- intuitive vehicle parameters and driving conditions
- recording the training course and generating reports
- multiple user interface languages